Thursday 26 March 2015

weekend project: kitchen cupboards makeover

How to upgrade ugly kitchen cupboards from plain to funky. Here is how I did it.

When We moved into this house I knew I had to do something with the kitchen cupboards. Changing the knobs was the option but stupidly I ordered these lovely spoons/knifes/forks pulls from work without measuring the width of the previous ones. I could just returned them, but I decided to embrace this mistake by covering the second hole with self-adheside contact paper. The variety of these is huge, so I went for matt finish of this baby blue colour. The project is so simple I'm not even going to write step by step here, just leave You with the pictures.





2 comments:

  1. Firsty, I love those pulls - they look really awesome. This blue background made by you looks nice as well to me. However I admire your approach - I would probably be pissed off and send the pulls back, but you've been creaitve instead and it's awesome :D (sory for bad english).

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for all Your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...