Thursday 7 February 2013

friends

I would like to introduce You to few of my favourite people and great artists:

Sabina Sallis  is a video artist but also known for performance, paintings, illustrations and mothering two children. I only just met her but feels like I'd known her for years, and since now have a baby too, we've got quite a few things in common. Her works are great. The videos reminded me a crossroads between Pipilotti Rist and Mariko Mori. Her main inspiration is the relationship between human condition and nature and her works are truly amazing and she is as well. Creative and talented. Do check her website.

Still from Sabina's performance called Felix Culpa


From time to time I would like to introduce You to my friends-artists who are simply wonderful and their work worth sharing with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for all Your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...